Sunday, August 4, 2013

Playtime

Connie stopped in to the shop this week to show me the Twister Heart Quilt that she made using the 30's Playtime charm squares and fabrics from her stash.  She quilted it herself.  Isn't it darling.  I love it!! Thanks for bringing it in to show me.  BTW  The Twister quilts displayed at the shop were made by Connie Fullarton.  

What would you make with these prints?

 

As promised the Nancy Halvorsen, Ho Ho Ho Let It Snow fabric came this week!  It is bright and pretty and charming.




 


No Math Quilt Charts is a neat little reference booklet with clear, concise answers to questions like:
  • How much fabric do I need to make 247 half square triangles?
  • How do I cut the setting triangles for an on point layout?
  • How big is a queen size quilt?

We're selling it at a great price!

 

Piece Out
Jo