Thursday, June 27, 2013

Over The Hill by Crab Apple Hill and ........Betty Doherty

 We love these patterns!



Sandy brought hers in to show us last spring and we all just fell in love with it.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of it.  Sandra Culberson was teaching a hand applique class and everyone was so excited and bubbly and I forgot.  

 The picture, not the quilt.  I forgot to take the picture, I couldn't forget the quilt.

Just about then I had the opportunity to purchase some wonderful fabrics that I thought would be perfect for this project. 

  We have a selection of prints and batiks and the pattern in stock!

Betty Doherty already has a great start on hers!  She is using a blue/grey/taupe variegated thread for the embroidery and our Snowman Gatherings and Batiks from Moda fabrics.
 




Isn't she doing a great job! (as always)

Piece Out
Jo

No comments: